Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Resolutions

Everyone makes New Year's Resolutions but it takes a unique person to create a Summer Resolution. As a new teacher, a new wife and new responsibilities, I have realized that there are more things to do during the day then there are hours to do them. By the end of the year, my schoolwork was done, my classroom clean, the work for my masters class was finished but my house and car were in a sad state of being. 

So I am making some new resolutions for what is left of this summer and this school year. These are things that I can improve on and I am putting them on here for the pressure that it will put on me to keep up with them. 

1. I will be more careful with my grocery shopping. 
2. I will clean my house once a week, no exceptions. 
3. I will wash and wax and keep the inside of my car clean and vacuumed. (yeah Mom, I know)

Ok, there it is. I will try... I want to say that my house isn't gross, it is just in need of a little more consistency. It gets clean now just not every week. I want it to be clean every week. 

Now back to Dune, good book by the way... 

In a creepy whispering voice, "The spice controls the universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment